Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Family

Family.

Family is one of our greatest blessings as well as one of our biggest trials at times. My family has always shown love and support for me and I will always be grateful for them. Furthermore, I am grateful for an eternal family. Belonging to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I have a strong testimony that families can be together forever. The Plan of Salvation offers me comfort at all times that my family will be together forever someday, even though death may separate us for a short season. I am grateful for our loving Eternal Father and His son, Jesus Christ, who has made it possible, through His infinite Atonement, to receive forgiveness for our sins, make our burdens lighter, ease our pain, and return to live in the presence of God, Jesus Christ, and our families. I hope that I can always remember our Savior's sacrifice for us, and that there is an eternal Plan, even though it may not always be our plan, He knows best. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment