Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Grumpy Old I think I'll sleep

I guess it's technically day two of my blogging. I have two random things I'd like to say, only one of which is related to the title. Scratch that, I'm changing the title. For those of you that care, it was originally titled "Sleep is a glorious thing".

Now that the post title is a little more appropriate for both things I'm discussing in this post I will continue.

1) Grumpy Old Men is absolutely HILARIOUS. I'd never seen it before tonight. As I was getting ready to watch my nightly movie I asked my mom for suggestions to look up on Netflix and that was her suggestion - definite winner! I love crotchety old men who swear at each other, pull pranks, and talk about the stuff they talk about. It makes me think, "Hey, me and my best friend will be like that one day and it will be hilarious." At least, that's what I think. If you haven't seen Grumpy Old Men, you should.

2) Sleep is absolutely wonderful! Not that this is a shock to most people, but I love the point where you are so tired at night that when you climb into bed, your head hits the cold side of the pillow and within a minute you're fast asleep. I always feel so well rested after those kinds of nights. Yes, tomorrow(today?) should be a wonderful day! Yes, sleep is a glorious thing.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment