Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

SITCOMS!!

So while I was watching Psych today they mentioned something I decided I could talk about in my blog today. I figured I'd wait a while, run some errands, watch a little tv and then write my blog. Wrong. I can't remember what they mentioned that I struck me. So I decided I'd talk about a couple of my favorite tv shows.

1) How I Met Your Mother - this is probably my favorite tv show of all time. It's the story of Ted Mosby, a 30-something year old hopeless romantic living in New York City searching for the love of his life. He has 4 best friends, Marshall, Lily, Barney, and Robin. Their lives are crazy and exciting and full of hilarious moments. HIMYM has brought many a happy moment to my life and filled it with lots of funny inside jokes with friends and family. Highly recommended.

2) The Big Bang Theory - is the story of 4 "nerds" and the hot girl who lives across the hall. Leonard is a brainy physicist in love with Penny but just can't seem to catch a break with her. Sheldon (my favorite character) is persistent nag about what is actually correct even though no one cares. He has a LOT of OCD ticks that are a riot. Howard is just a creepy perv of a guy. Rahj - the ethnic one - can't talk to women. Last there's Penny, the hot blonde aspiring actress from Omaha. It's a good one. Lots of geeky humor!

3) Psych! - The adventures of a fake psychic detective and all of the crimes he solves using his "psychic" abilities. If you like crime shows and sit-coms, this fulfills both!

In relation to my post "The Pursuit of Happiness", these shows make me happy. My life is no sit-com, but sometimes I try to say funny things and do funny things that happen in sit-coms, just to make life a little more interesting. You should try it sometime. Say that really corny or cheesy thing that only happens on tv, sometimes it works. Although, the irony usually isn't there...

No comments:

Post a Comment