Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

So this whole blog thing?

Since I don't have any followers, and I doubt many people will look at my blog, I guess this whole blog thing is mostly for my own benefit for now? It seems like everyone has a blog (not jumping on to a band wagon thing) and a Facebook status isn't really a great way of letting people know what I'm thinking on more than a very superficial level. I doubt anything I say on here will really be anything important, but I'd like to see what I can do, more of a goal for myself to see if I can write down my thoughts on a regular basis (whatever that means).

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! Ya, that's pretty much exactly how I started my blog. Like oh let's see how this turns out, just for fun. But I like it a lot and slowly but surely it's turning into more of a real journal than just...telling people stuff. It's awesome! Props.
    -Danielle H.

    ReplyDelete