Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I love you, Maggie.

Tragedy struck today in the hearts of millions! Or maybe just me... It really wasn't THAT bad... but it's still kind of upsetting.

Today my sister was in a car accident! (She's fine, thank goodness!) I can't give any details about her or the accident on the internet, that's just not acceptable. However... I do believe my Jeep, Maggie, was killed in this accident. This loss saddens me.

Maggie and I have been through quite a bit together this last year and a half. Although Maggie was not my first car, she is probably the best car I've had. She just turned 14 years old. Maggie and I went through senior year of high school together! So much happens when you're a senior in high school! We went on lots of drives together! A few dates. Some... parties of various varieties... Spinning cookies in the snow :) Weaving through traffic to get back to school after lunch. Lots of good times.

She was also my first (and so far only) car in college! That's a lot to me! Maggie was perfect to take to college! Being a Jeep Grand Cherokee she had space for a lot of junk in her trunk! She had space for so many things, which was good cause I took a lot of stuff to college. We had a lot of good memories at college too. Trips to the hot springs, trips to the movies, late night escapades to Wal-Mart and other 24 hr. establishments. A wonderful trip home and back from Thanksgiving break where I threw up while driving (sorry Mags!) I just wish I could tell you and remember myself all the wonderful memories that Maggie and I had together. I will always remember you Maggie. Try to remember me?

Love, Andrew, the best butt your seat has held (probably... except for maybe one or two people who rode in my car...). You're the best, Mags.

P.s. Right after I posted this the first time, I saw an ad on the side for 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokees. (Tear shed)

No comments:

Post a Comment