Dear Sister Lapray.  this is the third time I try to send you a message.

My name is sister Garcia  and Elder Lapray asked me to write you for
your birthday.  I did it.  When he told me that you didn`t say
anything about it,  I tried a second time,  but I got an explanation,
your e mail was not in yahoo.    I  am trying again,  because Elder
Lapray wanted me to write.    HAPPY BIRTHDAY  only.  He wanted so much
to say those two words,  the very day of your birthday.    I hope you
get it today.  But I am going to add,  something he feels  but he
didn `t say.  MOTHER,  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.  YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION
AND REASON FOR LIVING,  I AM TRYING TO DO MY BEST CAUSE I WANT YOU TO
BE PROUD OF ME.  YOU FILL MY NIGHTS AND DAYS.,  YOU ARE THE BEST
MOTHER A SON OF GOD CAN HAVE.  YOU ARE A BLESSING IN MY LIFE
I don`t know if this is enough,  but I am sure Elder Lapray wants to
say this and even more.  he surely does when he writes you every
monday.

He is a good missionary and an escellent person.  We all love him
here,  in Victorias.

My name is Gloria Maria  Garcia,  I am from Nicaragua but live here.
I am 74 years old.  I promise I am going to take care of Elder Lapray
and help him in everything he needs.  I call missionaries my children,
so  he is one of them.

Tell your son,  if you get these words,  please,  I want him to feel
happy,  because you finally got his message.  God bless you, sister
Lapray  and your family-