What a weird feeling! It's still not a real feeling... When I think about the fact that I am starting my last change in the mission, it's honestly just not realy to me. I can't imagine it yet. It's as if I still were going to start using another agenda at the end of these 7 weeks. It's a feeling that truly can't be explained. I don't think it will really be real until Elder Hill says, "Elder LaPray, you need to pack your bags! We're leaving tomorrow so you can grab the bus!"

Tuesday was an EXCELLENT day of work. We finally had what we felt was a "successful" day. We had 2 great lessons with investigator families. I don't want to tell all the stories, it just takes a lot of time for people you don't know, and I'm running SUPER low on time doing other stuff!

Wednesday was also a really good day! Thursday we had zone meeting in Santa Elena and when we got back to Sayaxché, Elder Hill had a fever and so we spent the afternoon home, same with Saturday and Sunday. The Good news is that Elder Hill and I get along really well, so it wasn't boring in the house, except when he was asleep!

Big news in Sayaxché, my comp and I don't have changes, but they are dividing Sayaxché! CRAZY!!!! But it should be fun for my last change to have two more elders in my district!

Friday we were also able to get out and we visisted the same people we saw on Tuesday and Wednesday, but with no complaints because they are progressing investigators!

Things are going to sky rocket in Sayaxché this next change, I just know it!!

Love,

Elder Andrew A. LaPray