This has honestly been one of the hardest weeks of my mission.

Unfortunately, I squandered away my interenet time doing other, less important things. Sorry.

I didn't want to go into many details anyways, but Elder Hill and I have honestly been doing everything we can to try to work with members and teach in their homes, and just be the best missionaries we can be, and for some reason this week everything we had planned to do fell. I think we were able to have 3 of our planned citas, and the rest were all "out of the blue"... and there weren't that many "out of the blue" ones either.

I wrote something in my journal on Thursday I would like to share with you all.

"This just has not been our week at all! Our study time was well used today, but it seems that every appointment we have falls through. I know it's not because we're being disobedient or don't know how to plan, it's just that the Lord wants us to learn a lesson and He is placing us in other paths to meet other people we didn't know we needed to find, and the best way is to get us moving in the right direction, moving from plan to plan and contacting, but in the moment it's frustrating."

That about sums up our week. Elder Hill and I really get along great!

I hope you don't think that because of this email I'm "getting trunky" or that I don't want to be here or anything like that, it was just one of those weeks where nothing seemed to work out, but we have been working hard! Last night we talked about the things we are going to do differently this week and it's going to be AWESOME! There is great potential in Sayaxché and we are going to achieve it!

Love,

Elder Andrew A. LaPray