So there is HUGE news in transfers!!!! Like, Ridiculously huge! So, first things first. Elder Bobadilla is leaving Sayaxché and I am staying in Sayaxché. I am staying in Sayaxché to TRAIN again! So, it is official... Elder LaPray will end  his mission as DL/Trainer in Sayaxché! Now, perhaps even BIGGER news... Elder LaPray will no longer be leaving Guatemala on February 28th, but rather March 6th or 7th... Big news, I'd say so! Like, GINORMOUS!

As for being assigned to be trainer again, I'm honestly pretty stoked about it! Ever since about 2 weeks ago, it's what I was hoping to have happen for the end of my mission! However, It will be quite a long time in Sayaxché... 7 months.

I'm trying to think through my week and things I want to write about, but like, I honestly just don't know...

I guess I'll skip to Thursday. On Thursday morning we had a zone meeting, which was good. Hooray! One thing I'm not looking forward to about staying in Sayaxché is having to travel to Santa Elena... That kind of gets old, but oh well!

After we got back from our Zone Meeting at 3:15 we had the "Tarde de Hermanamiento". After the activity we had a lesson with familia Rodríguez, whose 2 children will be baptized next Friday. After that lesson we had a lesson with Darlyn, who will be baptized next Saturday! She is a REALLY smart 9 year old girl! She showed me her Book of Mormon the other day and I was looking at the things she marked, and she marked a lot of stuff, but things that were legitamately important, not just random stuff! She is very inteligent!

Friday was also a good day where we taught Marvin, Walfred, Alicia, Dora, and famila Rodríguez again.

Saturday at 2 a.m. I woke up and puked my guts out, which was just absolutely WONDERFUL! So Saturday was pretty much lost. We spent 90% of the day in the house. Hooray!

And then what I've already said about changes what I heard on Saturday. I'm excited to work hard my last 2 changes and 1 week. Love you all!

Elder Andrew A. LaPray