Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

August 15, 2011


Message body

I think I hit a lot of weeks tomorrow. and one week from tomorrow I hit SIXTH MONTHS! That is so crazy! Can you guys believe that? Because I can't. Maybe it was the MTC and CCM that made the first two months go by way fast but I can't believe that I have been out in the field for almost 4 months! It doesn't feel like it's been that long! But it's true, Santos was baptizd over 3 months ago now! That is hard to believe.

I don't remember a whole lot about this week, so my email might be REALLY lame, I'm sorry! But, I want you all to know that I'm doing wonderfully and I love being on my mission! On Tuesday we had Zone Conference! It was only our zone too so it was even more legit! I know I've said it before and I will say it again, I LOVE President and Sister Watts. They are the best in the world. Honestly. They talked about a lot of things and it was just a really incredible, spiritual experience. We even got Little Caesar's Pizza for lunch(half a pizza each)!! Delicious! But, I realized it is better in America... Zone Conference lasted from 9 a.m. until after 4 so we didn't really have any lessons that night. I think we might have had one, I'm not 100% sure...

Wednesday... We had district meeting and talked about desires, determination, actions, and faith. It was a really good meeting and our district leader, Elder Wadsworth is great! I think it's the Idaho thing ;) We also had another lesson with Maynor, if I am not mistaken and it was a great lesson! The members we take with us our good friends with Maynor and his "wife" Paty and it makes the lessons so great and powerful! I love it! Members can help SO much in the conversion process if it's a member that can actually be a true friend to the investigator!

I don't think that much happened on Thursday or Friday, except that on Friday we did weekly planning and we also cleaned our apartment as well as other lessons, but nothing out of the ordinary.

There isn't a lot to add from Saturday or Sunday either... I'm sorry. It's just been kind of a boring week, I don't know what else to say. The Church is true, share your testimony, and read the scriptures! Elaine S. Dalton once said to be happy the three things one needs to do are 1) pray every day. 2) read your scriptures every day. 3) smile! It's easy to be happy with that formula!

Love, Elder Andrew Anderson LaPray!


No comments:

Post a Comment