This week flew by SUPER quick. Nothing like what I expected. Or was it? Even though the "end" draws nearer, it still hasn't hit home. So, we'll see if next week it feels real. This morning I was telling Elder Hill it's just, incomprehensible. I said, "Next Thursday I hope I sleep in heaven." (referring to my bed) and he said that it became real to him. Still not there.

Wednesday I was sick, so that was awful. But, it wasn't like Monday sick, but either way, we had to stay home. Lame.

I don't remember which days they are anymore, but things with Elder Pérez have been rather difficult. Almost every other day he is either upset/mad with something Elder Hill or I did and we have to talk for about 30 minutes about it and he stays mad. But, I don't like to talk about it too much.

On Thursday we had a lesson with familia Pop Jota which was good! We talked about the first half of the Plan of Salvation and asked them what they would be willing to do and Hna Alicia talked about baptism, but as something she would need to talk about with her husband to make sure they are on the same page, and in agreement to follow this path. I'm worried that they haven't prayed to receive a spiritual confirmation, but them listening to us is a pretty good start.

Friday we had a great lesson with Hna Evelyn, who has a baptismal date for the 6th of April. We talked about her reading in the Book of Mormon and the 10 commandments. Because she had a question about the 10 Commandments, we were able to talk about the Sabbath Day perfectly!! She seemed more sure than ever that this Sunday she was going to be in church, no matter what, seeing as it is my second to last Sunday and all three of us were speaking. Spoiler alert, she went to church!!

We also taught a less-active family that we had never met until that night, and they have 3 kids in baptism age. Elder Hill went back on Saturday in a member division and put a baptismal date with all 3 kids for the 23rd of March!

As for Sunday, Elder Hill went with a member 2 miles out to familia Pop Jota to go to church with them, and then walked 2 miles(almost) back to church! What a champ! Good news, all 8 people in their family were at church! 4 over the age of 8! Elder Pérez and I walked out to that less-active family and they weren't home! Bummer! However, when we got to church, we found out that they were already there! That gave us another family of 6, 3 who were investigators! And then, like I said, Hna Evelyn finally came to church and brought her 4 kids!!! In total we had 13 investigators in church! It was absolutely fantastic!! The Lord truly blessed us this week!!

I have one more week to show the Lord and the people of Sayaxché how much I love them! Pray, and wish me luck!!

Love,

Elder Andrew A. LaPray