Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Out of the MTC - April 26, 2011

Andrew left the Guatemala MTC this morning and reported to the Mission Home.  He will be assigned to an area and given a new companion but at the time of his email yesterday he did not have any details on this.  I am sure it will be next week before the next email letting us know where he is other than Guatemala.

Unfortunately, the email he sent yesterday was accidentally deleted but the general idea is that he is happy and doing well and excited to enter this next phase. 

If any friends have heard from him this week and want to let me know so I can post that would be great.  You can email them to bjlapray@yahoo.com.

As always...thanks for all the love and support you give to Andrew.

Janet LaPray

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you for posting this! I haven't heard from Andrew in over two weeks. Good to know he's finally out in the field! I bet he's having the time of his life.
    Thank you :)
    Becca

    ReplyDelete